Ready to jumpstart your college or career journey without breaking the bank? Looking for a school where you don't get lost in the crowd? Lane Community College could be the perfect fit for you!
We offer more than 40 career and technical programs, transfer plans to easily transition to a four year university, eight competitive NWAACC athletic teams (soon to be 10!), downtown housing, and classes at six locations across Lane County, plus hundreds of online courses every year.
Our wide variety of programs include transfer credit programs, career and technical degree and certificate programs, continuing education noncredit courses, programs in English as a Second Language (ESL), International ESL, GED programs and even customized training for local businesses. With small class sizes and annual savings of at least 43% (compared to Oregon University System), Lane Community College is the smart start to your four-year degree.
- Programs & Degrees
- Career Pathways - Streamlined programs to accelerate and guide your pathway to success.
- Academic Advising - guidance and resources for all students in all majors. Also checkout online advising!
- Class Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Transferring Credits
- Cooperative Education - Combines on-the-job work experience with academic studies..
- Honors Program - Challenges and prepares you for upper-division success via scholarly inquiry, academic rigor, and faculty mentorship.
- Online and Hybrid Classes - Web based classes allow you to study and engage on your own time and location.
- Learning Communities - Join a cohort of students with similar study paths, interests, and career goals.
- How to Register for Classes in myLane
Did you know that the average annual cost of tuition for a year in an Oregon Public University is almost $7,600 but a year at Lane Community College is closer to $3,600? It's just one more reason to start at Lane!
Benjamin Franklin once said that "an investment in knowledge pays the best dividend." With this in mind, we want to help you make the best choice when it comes to paying for your college experience. Take a look at the financial resources that we have to offer our students by clicking through the links below.
Check out our campuses and locations by choosing one of the links below. If you would rather come tour a Lane Community College campus in person, we can arrange that too! Send an email to email@example.com or call the Student Recruitment and Outreach office at (541) 463-5688.