Welcome to the first week of Fall term! Learn more about our Welcome Week activities to help you be successful in your first term.
Tuesday, September 27 & Wednesday, September 28
Clubs, Organizations, Departments, and Industry Tabling Display
Bristow Square, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Discover departments and services like:
- TRiO / STEM Center
- Gender Equity Center
- Gender & Sexuality Alliance
- Center for Accessible Resources
- Maxwell Student Veteran Center
- Concepción "Connie" Mesquita Multicultural Center
- Academic and Tutoring Services
- LCC Library
- Child and Family Education
- Career Pathways
- Student Life & Leadership Development
- Lane Health Clinic
- Lane Aviators Student Association
- Anime & Manga Club
- Enrollment Services
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Career Exploration Center & Scholarships & Student Employment ▪ LCC Torch
- Oregon Student Association
- Phi Theta Kappa and Honors
Academic Advising Services
Center Building Room 200, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Connect with Advisors and get your questions about Educational Plans, Academic Transfer, Associate Degree, and Certificates answered.
Faculty and Staff Engagement
Center Building: Haugland Commons, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Connect with Faculty and Academic Advisors. Pizza and beverages!
Financial Aid Information Table
Center Building: Haugland Commons, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Learn about the FASFA, Financial Aid, and other scholarship opportunities.
Academic and Tutoring Services Session
Center Building Room 202, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Learn about in-person/online tutoring, the Support Hub, and SHeD.
Student Life and Engagement Open House
Center Building Room 202, 3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Learn about student life, the Lane Student Government Association, and student clubs.
Wednesday, September 28
Recovery Celebration for Recovery Awareness Month
Bristow Square, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 29th
Constitution Day Presentation by Professor Erika Masaki
Center Building Room 202, 1:00pm