Learn all about what Lane can offer you and get set on the path to a fulfilling college experience!
Learning your way around campus? Explore our interactive map to find classrooms, dining, athletic facilities, accessibility options, and more!
Check out our events calendar to see everything that's happening at Lane or keep scrolling down to see a detailed list of Welcome Week activities.
2023 Welcome Events:
First Day of Fall Term is Tuesday, September 26th, 2023!
As school starts, swing by our Welcome Week tents, on campus to get:
- Free coffee & snacks
- LCC swag
- A chance to win a back-to-school gift basket from Northwest Community Credit Union
- Help finding your classroom
- Answers to all your questions about college life!
Welcome areas will be located in the following spots on campus from Tues. 9/26 & Wed. 9/27, from 7:30 am to 2 pm. Check out our map for directions.
- Tent by the bus stops
- Outside the Center Building
- Building 16
- Building 7 (parking lot entrance)
- Building 1
- And our Downtown Center! (8:30-11 am and 5:30-6:30 pm)
Tuesday, October 3rd, 10 am to 2 pm
Learn more about the resources and support we offer our students! Get to know student clubs and organizations! Hear from community partners! Get swag and win prizes!
- Scholarship and Employment Services
- Mental Health and Wellness Center
- Office of Sexual Respect/Title IX
- Theatre and Student Production Association
- Institute for Sustainable Practices
- Gender Equity Center
- Gender & Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- International Programs
- Center for Accessible Resources
- Public Safety Department
- Health Clinic
- Sexual Assault Support Services (SASS)
- Child and Family Education
- Human Resources
- Academic Tutoring Services
- Council of Clubs
- Lane Student Government Association
- Access the Law - Student Legal Services
- TRiO/TRiO STEM (Tutoring for students who are low income, first generation, or have a disability)
- Titan Court
- LCC Library
- Asian and Pacific Islander Programs at the Multicultural Center
- Northwest Community Credit Union
- Goodwill Industries of Lane and South Coast Counties
- HIV Alliance
- Department of Justice - Division of Child Support
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)