What are the costs?
Sponsoring school districts and/or the students are responsible for all tuition, student fees, class fees, and textbook costs. For current tuition costs and fee information see College Tuition, Fees and Payments.
Additional Costs for the Sponsor
$20 sponsor fee per student, per term
How to Save on Textbook Costs
If you are paying for your own textbooks, look into used textbooks, ebooks, renting, and classes that are using Open Education Resources (OER) materials. The term class schedule will identify classes as OER.
Titan Store Textbook sponsorship
If you want to help buy textbooks and/or supplies from the Titan Store, submit a Titan Store credit application every term.
In order for students to purchase their books online instead of coming in-person, please make a note about allowing online purchases on your Titan Store application. On the textbook website, the student will select financial aid, enter in their L# and sponsoring HS.
Please send the Titan Store application to the following three people each term:
What high school/school districts need to do if they will sponsor a student
- Make sure each sponsored student completes all the Early College Admission Steps.
- Contact the HSC advisor with names of students and their L#s
- Every term, set up a Sponsored Accounts (see forms) for your students before the end of the first week of classes. Submit a copy to the HSC Advisor.
- Have a written contract with the student/family describing what happens if the student:
- fails or earns a Pass or No Pass grade
- drops after the refund deadline
- the student doesn't meet Lane's Academic Progress Standards and goes on academic warning
- how many credits and the amount of fees will the district pay for