Application Extended! Applications will be accepted through the summer.
- Starting Fall 2023, Human Relations content will be incorporated into DA core classes. If you have taken HP 110 or another human relations course, you may use it on the application for points. If you have not yet taken a human relations course, you will not need to take a course as a prerequisite prior to Fall 2023.
- The interview component of the Dental Assisting application has been removed.
- Positions in the Fall 2023 program will be determined solely on the points outlined on the application point sheet.
- Dental clinic observations will not be required for 2023, but students may arrange to do observations for extra points. See the list of dental providers and observation form below.
- See Application changes in Application Highlights below
Enrollment in this program is limited to 30 students per year.
- Applicants must be Oregon residents or have F1 status.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED by the start of Fall Term 2023.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of a physical examination, specific immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
- Program expenses including tuition plus differential pricing are approximately $8,000. Required student uniform, student issue, lab fees, and National Exam fees can total an additional $4690, for this nine-month program. For information about financial assistance, visit the Financial Aid Office.
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Mandatory Orientation:|
|March 15, 2023||Applications Open Until Filled.
Apply as soon as possible.
2023 Application Changes:
June 7, 2023