- The interview component of the Dental Assisting application has been removed.
- Positions in the Fall 2023 program will be determined solely on the points outlined on the application point sheet.
- Dental clinic observations will not be required for 2023, but students may arrange to do observations for extra points. See the list of dental providers and observation form below.
- See Application changes in Application Highlights below
Enrollment in this program is limited to 30 students per year.
- Applicants must be Oregon residents or have F1 status.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED by the start of Fall Term 2023.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of a physical examination, specific immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
- Program expenses including tuition plus differential pricing are approximately $8,000. Required student uniform, student issue, lab fees, and National Exam fees can total an additional $4690, for this nine-month program. For information about financial assistance, visit the Financial Aid Office.
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Mandatory Orientation:|
|March 15, 2023||May 15, 2023||
2023 Application Changes:
June 7, 2023