Medical Assisting Applications Extended Through September 7th
$5,000 scholarships available for medical assisting students!
Medical Assisting students can apply for a $5,000 scholarship during the first term in the program after being accepted. Scholarship recipients will receive $2,500 after successfully completing their first term, and $2,500 after completing their second term. That covers almost half the program cost! The scholarship application will be available in mid-late October. Opportunities for scholarships will be available for the next few cohorts of students accepted into the program, both for this academic year, and next academic year.
Changes for 2023-24 MA Program:
- A specific Human Relations course is not required for program entry
- Any 100-level or higher Psychology course is accepted.
- HP 150 or BI 231 are pre-requisites for program entry.
Please send applications to: HPApplicationCenter@lanecc.edu.
- Fall 2023 MA Application Information Packet
- Fall 2023 MA Application Forms Packet
- MA Online Application Payment Instructions
- MA Application Example (Reference only)
The program can accept a maximum of 24 students.*Florence students are welcome to apply. Please note weekly clinic labs are on Main Campus.
- C- grades will not be accepted for any courses taken after Spring term 2019.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of specific immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
|Program||Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Program Changes|
Fall Cohort 2023
|May 24, 2023||Sep. 7, 2023||
|Point based application||
Mandatory orientation: Aug 10, 1-5pm
Attendance required if accepted or alternate status:
For more detailed information about required classes, view the College Catalog document for Medical Assistant.