Changes for 2022-23 MA Program:
- A specific Human Relations course is not required for program entry
- Any 100-level or higher Psychology course is accepted.
- HP 150 or BI 231 are pre-requisites for program entry.
Please send applications to: HPApplicationCenter@lanecc.edu.
- Fall 2022 MA Application Information Packet
- Fall 2022 MA Application Forms Packet
- MA Online Application Payment Instructions
- MA Application Example (Reference only)
The program can accept a maximum of 24 students.*Florence students are welcome to apply. Please note weekly clinic labs are on Main Campus.
- C- grades will not be accepted for any courses taken after Spring term 2019.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of specific immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
|Program||Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Program Changes|
Fall Cohort 2022
|May 24, 2022||Open for late applications until September 6, 2022||
2nd Notification: August 15, 2022
|Point based application||
August 22, 2022 from 1-4 pm
When completing the online application, be sure to select either the Main Campus in Eugene, or the Florence Campus in Florence for which you wish to attend. You cannot change your selection after you have submitted your application.
For more detailed information about required classes, view the College Catalog document for Medical Assistant.