Preparing individuals for the rapidly changing demands of "high tech" industries.
Advanced Technology provides cutting edge technical training to prepare you for a professional trades career. Every AT program works with LaneCC Cooperative Education to offer you hands on experience in a relevant industry, business or government agency.
You will also earn one of the following degrees or certificates:
- 2 year Assoc. of Applied Science Degree
- 1 year Certificate of Completion
- Career Pathways Certificate
Every Advanced Technology program offers "hands on" experience in business, industry and government agencies through Cooperative Education. Two-year associate of applied science degrees, and/or one-year certificates of completion are offered in these programs.
Apprentices learn the aspects of a highly skilled profession through on-the-job training and related classroom instruction, while being sponsored by individual employers. There's a wide range of occupations available, from carpenter to electrician. Apprenticeships usually last 2 to 4 years with a minimum of 144 hours of related training required per year for most trades.
Benefits of Apprenticeship:
- Paid employment during training with progressive wage increases
- Opportunity to learn skills needed by employers throughout the industry
- A more secure career and the ability to adapt to new job requirements
- Credit towards an AAS degree or Certificate for completion of an apprenticeship program
Associate and Apprenticeship
Associate of Applied Science
- Automotive Technology
- Construction Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Fabrication and Welding Technology
Contact Advanced Technology
Advanced Technology Division, Building 15, Room 201
4000 East 30th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97405
Building 15, Room 201
The Advanced Technology office is open Monday through Thursday from 8am to 4pm. The staff is also available remotely Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm via email.
The college is closed on Fridays during Summer term.