Preparing individuals for the rapidly changing demands of "high tech" industries.
Advanced Technology provides cutting edge technical training to prepare you for a professional trades career. Every AT program works with LaneCC Cooperative Education to offer you hands on experience in a relevant industry, business or government agency.
You will also earn one of the following degrees or certificates:
- 2 year Assoc. of Applied Science Degree
- 1 year Certificate of Completion
- Career Pathways Certificate
Every Advanced Technology program offers "hands on" experience in business, industry and government agencies through Cooperative Education. Two-year associate of applied science degrees, and/or one-year certificates of completion are offered in these programs.
Support the Advanced Technology Center
Apprentices learn the aspects of a highly skilled profession through on-the-job training and related classroom instruction, while being sponsored by individual employers. There's a wide range of occupations available, from carpenter to electrician. Apprenticeships usually last 2 to 4 years with a minimum of 144 hours of related training required per year for most trades.
Benefits of Apprenticeship:
- Paid employment during training with progressive wage increases
- Opportunity to learn skills needed by employers throughout the industry
- A more secure career and the ability to adapt to new job requirements
- Credit towards an AAS degree or Certificate for completion of an apprenticeship program
Learn more about Apprenticeship
Degrees and Certificates We Offer
Associate of Applied Science
- Automotive Technology
- Construction Technology
- Diesel Technology
- Fabrication and Welding Technology
Career Pathways Certificate
One Year Certificate
The program descriptions below provide information about those specific degrees. Complete degree information is available in the online catalog.
- Construction Trades, General Apprenticeship
- Electrician Apprenticeship Technologies
- Limited Electrician Apprenticeship Technologies
- Energy Management Technician: Building Controls
- Industrial Mechanics & Maintenance Technology Apprenticeship
Contact Advanced Technology
Building 15, Room 201
4000 East 30th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97405
In-person or by email
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:00pm