Fall 2023 Application Updates:
For assistance with your application forms packet, please contact advising at HPAdvising@lanecc.edu or via Zoom appointment or drop-in. Please be sure that your forms have been filled out to the best of your ability prior to asking them to review it.
- You must have a current CNA license in order to apply to the LCC LPN program.
- WR 121 was added as a requirement in 2019 for Fall term entry.
- WR 122 is required to be completed before the end of the program.
Application Information and Forms
- Fall 2023 LPN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2023 LPN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2023 LPN Work Verification Form
- Fall 2023 LPN Online Admission & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
Final Notification Date: May 25, 2023
All Accepted students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation on: June 8, 2023 at 3pm
Starting this application cycle, Fall 2023, you must have completed your CNA license in order to apply to the program.
WR121 was changed in 2019 to a Fall Entry requirement.