Fall 2023 Application Updates:
For assistance with your application forms packet, please contact advising at HPAdvising@lanecc.edu or via Zoom appointment or drop-in. Please be sure that your forms have been filled out to the best of your ability prior to asking them to review it.
- You must have a current CNA license in order to apply to the LCC LPN program.
- WR 121 was added as a requirement in 2019 for Fall term entry.
- WR 122 is required to be completed before the end of the program.
Application Information and Forms
- Fall 2023 LPN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2023 LPN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2023 LPN Work Verification Form
- Fall 2023 LPN Online Admission & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
|3/27/2023||05/01/2023||Interview Notify: 05/18/2023
Final Notify: 05/25/2023
All Accepted students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation on:
Starting this application cycle, Fall 2023, you must have completed your CNA license in order to apply to the program.
WR121 was changed in 2019 to a Fall Entry requirement.