Welcome to Lane Community College!
We’re glad you’re interested in Lane! Tucked away in the beautiful Willamette Valley, our college truly offers something for everyone.
- Want to save money before transferring to UO or OSU? We make it easy! And with our many student clubs and diverse events, you won’t miss out on college culture.
- Interested in a new career? Take your pick! From healthcare to construction, software development to cooking, business to aviation, the path to secure and fulfilling work is here.
- Learning English (ESL)? Our friendly instructors and flexible classes help you become proficient.
- Need a GED? We meet you where you’re at to make learning accessible and affordable. Our GED and college prep classes will prepare you for the next step in your education.
- Are you an international student? Our students come from all over the world, from Japan to Togo and beyond! Here you’ll find a safe and friendly community as you learn language, culture, and skills to match your educational goals.
- Just want to learn something new? From studying a language to taking an art class, you can continue to grow without worrying about credits. Explore our current class offerings.
- Not sure what you're interested in? Take our interest assessment to explore careers and our programs!
Best of all, you can take our classes full-time or part-time. Many programs can even be taken virtually. So what are you waiting for? Apply now or contact our friendly admissions team to learn how you can get started at Lane!
Ready to learn more?
Attend one of our admissions events to learn about financial aid, programs at Lane, and the supports we have to help you be successful.
One of the advantages of attending Lane is living in the area! Lane's main campus is nestled within the Willamette Valley in Eugene, a city known for its quality of life. Eugene's slogan is "A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors" and is also referred to as "TrackTown U.S.A." Together, the Eugene and Springfield area comprise the second largest population center in the state, and Lane County spans from the Cascade Mountains to the Pacific Ocean. The area's scenic mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, and coastline offer many opportunities for outdoor adventures or for just sitting back and enjoying the view.
In-Person Campus Tours:
Fall/winter/spring every Monday at 11 am and 1 pm, Wednesdays at 11 am and 1 pm and Fridays at 11 am.
Summer every Monday at 11 am and 1 pm and Wednesday at 11 am and 1 pm.
To schedule a tour email us at email@example.com or call 541-463-5678.
For assistance during regular business hours, please contact us via phone at 541-463-5678 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question our webpage doesn't answer, please contact us.