Changes for the DH Application 2023:
- 2 pts for SP 101 & 102, or CLEP 50
- 3 pts for SP 103 or Higher, or CLEP 63
Pre-Req GPA Points:
- 4.00 - 3.70 = 4 pts
- 3.69 - 3.50 = 3 pts
- 3.49 - 3.20 = 2 pts
- Bachelor's degree: 1 pt.
- Math 105 or Higher: 1 pt.
- Fall 2023 DH Application Information Packet
- Fall 2023 DH Application Forms Packet
- DH Work Verification Form
- ATI Allied Health Test Registration - The ATI test will be conducted online and Must be taken through LCC. There are no limits to seating, so students may pick whichever date works best. Registration will open in February. ATI Test Dates: March 3rd, March 17, & March 27th
- Mandatory Review Sessions Dates: (6-8p.m. via Zoom) March 2nd, March 9th, and March 16
Registration is now open for the above registration dates: Register Here. February 23rd is full.
|2023 Application Opens||2023 Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||2023 Program Changes|
Information Sessions Feb-March 2023
Application Opens - March 1, 2023
|April 10, 2023||May 4, 2023||
ATI Test MUST be taken through LCC. Dates: March 3rd, March 17, & March 27th
Mandatory Review Sessions Dates: (6-8p.m. via Zoom) March 2nd, March 9th, and March 16. February 23rd is full.
|Application Point Changes, see details above.|