Changes for the DH Application 2023:
- 2 pts for SP 101 & 102, or CLEP 50
- 3 pts for SP 103 or Higher, or CLEP 63
Pre-Req GPA Points:
- 4.00 - 3.70 = 4 pts
- 3.69 - 3.50 = 3 pts
- 3.49 - 3.20 = 2 pts
- Bachelor's degree: 1 pt.
- Math 105 or Higher: 1 pt.
- Fall 2022 DH Application Information Packet
- Fall 2022 DH Application Forms Packet
- DH Work Verification Form
- ATI Allied Health Test Registration - The ATI test will be conducted online. There are no limits to seating, so students may pick whichever date works best. Registration will open in February.
- Dental Hygiene FAQ including prerequisite information
|Program||2022 Application Opens||2022 Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights
||2023 Program Changes|
|Dental Hygiene||March 2, 2022||April 12, 2022||May 5, 2022||
Point Based Application.
Mandatory Reviews will be on the following dates from 6-8:00 p.m. via Zoom:
ATI Allied Health Test Dates 2022:
Mar 11th, Mar 18th, March 25th
|Application Point Changes, see details above.|