Job Posting Search Sites

Here’s the deal: Even though these are excellent resources for finding job postings, spend only 25% of your job search browsing these types of online job boards. Spend the remaining 75% of your time “networking,” by contacting employers and people who work in your targeted career fields. See the “Job Search Resources and Guides” section to learn how to effectively implement proactive networking and job search strategies. Come see us for help!

  • Lane Job Connection - Find on-campus and off-campus job postings targeted toward LCC students and graduates. Select "Job Seekers" and then use the "Find A Job" link to focus your search.
  • Internships through LCC Cooperative Education - Earn college credit (and sometimes pay too) while working full- or part-time in positions related to your career and academic goals.
  • Lane Employment Online - Browse current postings for faculty/staff/management positions at Lane Community College; find guidance and tips for applicants.
  • Oregon Employment Department - Search for local and statewide jobs, as well as research occupations, industries, and employers.
  • WorkSource Oregon - Browse job listings by keyword and location. You can enter the keyword "immediate need" to find employers who are actively recruiting to fill critical staffing shortages.
  • Goodwill Industries - Access local job postings, plus get assistance with all aspects of the job search by online appointments, phone, and email.
  • Mac’s List - Use keywords, location, and salary range to search for jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities all over the Pacific Northwest.
  • PDX Pipeline – Search for jobs in Portland, Oregon in the creative, technology, green, marketing, trades, service industries, and more.
  • State of Oregon - Explore current job listings with the State of Oregon; find helpful tips and resources for applicants.
  • Indeed - Search for jobs by keywords and locations, post resumes, and research companies and salaries.
  • LinkedIn - Make connections in the world's largest professional network; search for jobs and internships.
  • Monster – Search for jobs and companies by keywords and locations, upload resumes, use salary tools.
  • idealist - Find jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities by keywords and locations in the Non-Profit sector.
  • CoolWorks - Search for seasonal jobs "in great places" all over the U.S. and the world.
  • Remote Jobs at Zippia - Browse remote, work from home, online, and telecommute postings, plus a comprehensive guide for finding remote work.
  • Best Remote Job Boards – After extensive research by Career Sidekick, this article lists their 2022 “best” remote job boards, primarily focused on full-time, permanent remote positions.
  • UpWork – This site links employers and job seekers looking for “freelance gigs.” For tips on how to write a strong UpWork proposal (to get interviews), read this article by Career Sidekick.
  • glassdoor – Contains millions of jobs, salary information, company reviews, and interview questions, all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers; good insights into employers.
  • LinkUp – Search job postings by job title, company, keywords, and location; known as a good site for “up to date” listings.
  • Scouted – They “match” job seekers with employers, focusing on talent, skills, and potential, not just past work experience; known as a good site for recent college graduates.
  • snagajob – The country’s largest platform for hourly work, connecting job seekers with job opportunities (that pay by the hour) in the U.S. and Canada.
  • Dice – Search for technology-related job postings, along with a “toolkit” containing tips for networking, resumes, interviews, job search, etc.
  • Latpro – This site connects Hispanic and Latinx job seekers with employers who embrace diversity; search job postings, upload resumes, and get career advice.
  • SkillPointe – A comprehensive job search site for people in the skilled trades and technical fields, with postings for in-demand jobs that do not require a four-year degree.
  • USAJOBS.gov - Create a profile and upload your resume to search for and apply for federal government jobs.