What can donations provide?
- $35 supplies an ESL book for a low-income student
- $57 allows a low-income student a scholarship to attend a full term (11 weeks) of 1 ESL course
- $72 allows a low-income student a scholarship to attend a full term (11 weeks) of 2 ESL courses
- $87 allows a low-income student a scholarship to attend a full term (11 weeks) of 3 ESL courses
- Any amount helps provide supplies and support to our ESL students
How to contribute?
Contribute just by doing your everyday shopping & dining out
It’s an easy way to support our students just by doing your regular shopping or dining out without spending any extra money! It only takes a few minutes to sign up and holiday shopping is a great opportunity to give back when purchasing gifts for others! Up to 20% of purchase is donated to our cause.
- How it works
- Instructions for signing up and choosing ESL as the beneficiary
- Where to Earn
- Market of Choice, Oregon
- Jameson's, Eugene OR
- The Cannery, Eugene OR
- Little Big Burger, Eugene OR
- El Tapatio, Cottage Grove OR
- and more!
Donate Gifts By Credit Card
If you would like to set up recurring monthly, quarterly, or annual credit card payments, please call the LCC Foundation office directly at (541) 463-5135.
Donate Gifts By Checks
Please make your check payable to the LCC Foundation with a note in the Memo line specifying the English as a Second Language (ESL) fund and mail it to:
4000 E 30th Ave, Bldg 19, Rm 270
Eugene, OR 97405-0640
Donate Gifts By Cash
Actual cash should always be hand-delivered, rather than sent by mail. Feel free to visit our ESL office or the LCC Foundation office to give your cash gift.
How to sponsor a student
If you are already sponsoring a student and need the information of how to make a payment, please visit Lane's Third-Party Payment Authorizations page for step-by-step instructions.
If you would like to become a sponsor for a new student, please contact the ESL office for more information.