Current Open Request for Proposals
Lane Community College has elected to utilize BidLocker as a secure online bid submission service. BidLocker is used by agencies from coast to coast, to securely accept bids online from suppliers.
Copies of active Request For Proposals (RFP) may be obtained, free of charge, by downloading them online.
Lane Community College, a Community College District created within the context of Oregon Revised Statutes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority and women-owned businesses are encouraged to participate in this solicitation.
All Proposals submitted shall contain a statement as to whether the Proposer is a resident or non-resident Proposer as defined in ORS 279C.365.
The Board of Education of Lane Community College may waive any or all informalities and irregularities may reject any Proposal not in compliance with all prescribed public procurement procedures, and may reject, for good cause, any or all Proposals upon a finding of the College that it is in the public interest to do so.
LCC Sample Contract Agreements
- LCC/AIA A101-2017: Agreement Between Owner and Contractor, Stipulated Sum - (coming soon)
- LCC/AIA B101-2017: Agreement Between Owner and Architect - (coming soon)
- LCC/AIA A133-2019: Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Constructor - (coming soon)
- LCC/AIA B133-2019: Agreement Between Owner and Architect, CMc Edition - (coming soon)
- LCC/AIA A201-2017: General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - (coming soon)
- LCC Exhibit B -Standard Contract Provisions - (coming soon)
Primary contact for RFPs:
Purchasing Services/College Finance
Lane Community College
4000 East 30th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405
Last Revised July 2021