- Lane Employment Opportunities (search jobs)
- Before starting your application
- Foreign Degree/Certificate Evaluation
- What is an applicant pool? (for applicants)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
For Contracted Faculty:
For College Employees/Managers Only:
Login to LEO (Lane Employment Online)
Additional Resources and Information for Applicants
- Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
- Disability Accommodations
- About Lane - information about Lane Community College
- Relocation Resources- Cascades to Coast
- Oregon Employment Department
- Worksource Oregon
All new employees sending official transcripts to Human Resources must request their educational institution send the transcripts directly to Lane Community College via the below options. Official transcripts are required within thirty (30) days from hire if you are the selected candidate for a specified position.
Mail: Lane Community College
Attn: Katie Rascon
4000 E 30th Ave
Building #3/ Room 114
Eugene, OR 97405
For applicants selected to interview, we will reimburse up to $500.00 in travel expenses. Please contact an analyst for further information. Mileage may be reimbursed if your drive is more than 100 miles one-way.
Please provide receipts:
- for flight, hotel, rental car, an email showing amount paid and zero balance is suitable
- for mileage please send a Google Maps or other driving program printout showing start and end destinations
- for meals, parking fees and gas we must have original receipts, no copies, scans or faxes accepted
For Those Requiring Disability Accommodation:
At Lane Community College, no qualified person shall, solely by reason of disability, be denied access to, participation in, or the benefits of, any program or activity operated by the college. If requested, Lane will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants in order to provide access to the application, interviewing and selection process. You are not required to note the presence of a disability on your application.
For disabilities accommodations at any step of the process; please contact a Recruitment Analyst at the Human Resources department (541) 463-5586. Requests must be made in a timely manner. Lane is committed to assisting all applicants with the online process. We are available to provide person to person assistance upon request, either over the phone, by email or in our office. We are here to help!
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics [Act]:
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act; information concerning campus security programs, recommended personal safety practices, authority of Public Safety Officers, disciplinary procedures, and crime statistics for the most recent three year period are available on the Public Safety Department website or by calling (541) 463-5558.
We honor and support diverse employees and applicants:
Lane Community College is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled Employer embracing diversity. We encourage a safe and hospitable environment for women, minority, veteran and disabled candidates.
- Lane actively recruits Veterans and those with Disabilities for all positions. For accommodations and questions call (541) 463-5586.
- Veterans, please fax, email, mail or deliver your documentation to Human Resources at Lane Community College. Contact: Amanda (541) 463-5112.
We're happy to answer any questions you have.
Phone: (541) 463-5586
HR Recruitment/AAEEO Analyst
Phone: (541) 463-3196
HR Recruitment/AAEEO Analyst
Phone: (541) 463-5473
Lead HR Project Analyst
Phone: (541) 463-5112
Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Phone: (541) 463-5190