- Eugene Public Library - Accessible technology equipment is available in the downtown library.
- Lane County Mental Health
- Lane Independent Living Alliance - LILA addresses accessibility, housing, employment, civil and voting rights, recreational, and other issues faced by community residents with disabilities.
- Lane Transit District - The LTD EZ Access Program assists people with disabilities with transportation. All LTD buses are equipped with lifts and 90 percent of buses will lower, making that first step into the bus easier.
- Mobility International USA - International exchange and International development for people with disabilities. Headquartered in Eugene.
- Next Step Recycling - Recycles and sells used computers.
- Senior and Disabled Services - They provide services, information and advocacy for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Adaptive Recreation Classes - A variety of Adaptive Recreation classes are offered each season. See programs and classes.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide - Cerebral Palsy guide provides free educational materials, financial options and support to help those across the country affected by this disorder.
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance - From information on cerebral palsy symptoms to financial assistance to daily living articles, CerebralPalsyGuidance.com covers all aspects of cerebral palsy
- The Learning Center - The Learning Center offers services to students attending the University of Oregon and Lane Community College. The Center specializes in students needing one-on-one college level instruction, LD/ADD/ADHD and other non-traditional learners, incoming freshmen and transfer Students, third culture students, and students seeking to develop/improve executive function skills.
- HEDCO Clinic - Provides comprehensive, evidence-based behavioral health services at the University of Oregon. Provides help for Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, Autism and ASD Diagnoses, Communication, and many other services.
- PDF: HEDCO Postcard
- Laurel Hill Center - Laurel Hill Center is committed to helping people with psychiatric disabilities make choices and acquire skills that increase their self-reliance and ability to live and work in the community.
- Community Rehabilitation Services of Oregon - provide medical and Vocational Rehabilitation Services for individuals with Brain Injuries.
- Hearing Loss Association of Oregon
- NAMI OR - National Alliance on Mental Illness, Oregon chapter.
- Northwest Autism Foundation
- ORAHEAD - Oregon Association of Higher Education and Disability is a consortium of colleges and universities from around the state.
- Oregon Association of the Deaf
- Oregon Commission for the Blind - Works with individuals with vision loss.
- OSU Extension
- Talking Book and Braille Service (TBABS) - Oregon State Library program to enhance the quality of life for print-disabled Oregonians through reading.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services - Oregon's Vocational Rehabilitation Division (VRD) provides rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities and makes eligibility decisions for disability benefits.
Government and legal resource
- ADA Home Page, U.S. Department of Justice - Information and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Health and Human Services Website - The U.S. federal government's website for information on disability programs and services nationwide.
- ADA National Network - Information, guidance, and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Job Accommodation Network - Help with workplace accommodations and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act and related legislation.
- Office for Civil Rights - The U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights helps ensure equal access to education and promotes educational excellence through vigorous enforcement of civil rights in U.S. schools.
- Oregon Disabilities Commission - Services for seniors and persons with disabilities in the state of Oregon.
- Irlen Institute - Information about Irlen syndrome, which can cause processing issues similar to ADHD/learning disabilities. Irlen color overlay apps are available for iPhones/iPads and Android devices.
- LearningAlly - (Formerly RFB&D) Accessible audiobook library for students with disabilities.
- NeedyMeds.com - Finding help with the cost of medications.
- PDF: Survivor's Manual for Hard of Hearing People - Put out by the Hearing Loss Association of Oregon.
- SLLEA - SLLEA serves adults with higher functioning autism, working with them to achieve and maintain meaningful independence and self-sufficiency in their lives.