College Now allows currently enrolled area high school students to earn Lane Community College credits for approved courses taken at their high school campuses, taught by specifically qualified high school teachers.
What Is College Now?
Lane Community College's College Now program is a FREE program that offers high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school. Specifically qualified high school teachers teach select college classes at the high school. The program saves high school students hundreds of dollars in tuition and fees every year.
Benefits of College Now
- Classes are held at your high school.
- These college credits are completely free
- You have free access to the Lane CC library and tutoring resources
Quick links for College Now students:
Start a College Now application Register for College Now Classes Student Handbook
Login to the Application Portal:
- Use this link to complete a College Now application if you have already started an application with Lane Community College.
- If you received the error "The email address you entered is associated with a existing user", you have already created an account with your email. Choose Forgot Password under the blue button to reset your password and then sign in with this link.
- Contact email@example.com if you still have issues logging into the portal or filling out the college now application.
Appeal Form: If you thought you should have received college now credit but you don't see it on your Lane CC transcript, please fill out this form.
View the College Now Courses by HS: College Now courses offered by your high school
Quick links for College Now instructors:
College Now Instructor Manual Current Spring 2023 College Now Courses Lane Regional Promise Login into MyLane/ExpressLane for Class Rosters/Entering Grades
For directions on how to check your class rosters and enter college now grades go to the Class Lists and Grading page in the Instructor Manual.
Lane Regional Teacher Pathways Program:
A collaborative teacher preparation program offering academic, financial, and professional development resources to diverse candidates attending University of Oregon, Pacific University, Bushnell University, or Lane Community College.
Career Related Events for High School Students
Hands on Career Day
This annual event for local high school juniors and seniors gives students the opportunity to experience hands-on workshops in 13 career and technical programs ranging from Automotive Technology to Energy Management.
Elevate Lane County
Elevate is a Connected Lane County initiative that focuses on career-connected learning and post-secondary success, connecting students to high-wage, high-demand jobs in our community.