Enrollment Services is the office of the Registrar, and can help you with such things as:
- Registering for Classes
- Holds, Changing Grade Options, and Other Registration Issues
- Student Records, including Transcripts, Release of Information, etc.
- Degree Evaluators, including Degree Completion Questions and Transfer of Credits from other institutions
- Placement Testing Assessments
- Changes/Updates to Student Information, such as Name Changes, Social Security Numbers, Contact Information
- Access to the myLane System
We have a number of service options available to you through phone, chat, email and Zoom appointments.
Forms/Mail: Please do not come to campus to drop off documents. Enrollment Services is working remotely, please check our forms page for specifics for each form regarding how to submit electronically.
Fax: 541-463-3995 (Currently checked only once per week. Please use our Secure Digital Dropbox if possible for faster service.)
Webform: Use our webform below for best service. Our direct email address is email@example.com. If you are a student, always use your @my.lanecc.edu student email to contact us, and watch for our response there. If you are not a student, or if you have not yet received your student email address, you may use your personal email or use our webform below.
- Log into your Lane Student Email account. (firstname.lastname@example.org) You must initiate chat from your Lane email account.
- On the left side will be a "+" sign next to your name. If you hover the mouse over it, it will say "New Conversation." Click the "+" link to initiate the chat.
- Where it says "Enter name, email, or phone" enter email@example.com and then hit Enter.
- You will now have a chat box where you will be able to type in your question.
- Click "Send Invite" if this is the first time chatting.
- We will respond as quickly as possible.
If you have a need for a direct conversation using Zoom, at a specific time, we have set up an appointment system for you to schedule a time. You will need your L number and date of birth to sign in.
Appointment hours: Our appointments are available for 15 minute intervals from 8:30 am- 5:00 pm, M, T, W, and F, from 10:30 am-5 pm Thursdays.
Schedule an appointment in Navigate: Enrollment Services Appointment System
Contact Enrollment Services
4000 E 30th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405
M-F in person, 8:30-5
LCC is closed on Fridays during Summer term.