58th Annual Commencement Ceremony June 17
Lane Community College is delighted to announce the 2023 commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, June 17 at 10 a.m. PT in the LCC Gymnasium, building 5, main campus! We are excited to celebrate your success! The event will be streamed live.
2023 Commencement Updates
- Graduates RSVP: Qualifying graduates are asked to RSVP and include the number of guests that you anticipate will attend. Graduates are welcome to bring friends and family members-no tickets will be required.
- Rehearsal: Graduates are invited to attend a rehearsal at 2:30 p.m. Friday, June 16 on the West plaza outside of the Center Building. Attendance is encouraged, but not required.
- Graduate Arrival: Graduates should arrive on campus by 8:30 a.m. Saturday, June 17 and report to the Center Building, 1st Floor.
- Overflow Viewing: Center building will be open for overflow from the gym. The event will also be streamed live online.
- Accommodations: If you are in need of accommodations to attend and participate in Commencement, please contact the Center for Accessible Resources.
- Parking: All parking lots are open. Access an interactive map.
- Shuttle Services: Cart transportation will be available for those who need assistance. Pick up points will be located at tents in Parking Lot N and Parking Lot B. Access an interactive campus map.
- Restrooms: Guest restrooms are available in Building 5 and the Center building.
- Food/Beverage and Gift Services: The Titan Store and J&J Java will be open inside the Center building for food and beverages. The Titan Store will also be open for purchases of grad items and gifts. Pre-orders for flowers will be accepted online soon.
- Still need to order a cap and gown? Participating graduates need a cap and gown to walk in the ceremony. Visit the Titan Store on campus. Caps and gowns are $40. The Titan Store will be accepting pre-orders for flowers for family/friends who want to celebrate graduates.
- Donate your cap and gown! We'll have bins set up at the info booth post-ceremony for those graduates who would like to donate their cap and gown to be cleaned and reused next year for other students.
Student Life and Leadership Development and teams from across the campus help coordinate the Commencement Ceremony for credit students and GED graduates. Email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
To request accommodations for or advertisements about this event in an alternate format, contact the Center for Accessible Resources at 541-463-5150 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. Some accommodations may take additional time to arrange.
For assistance to those with disabilities or who are in need of special accommodations please contact the Center for Accessible Resources at Lane Community College: (541) 463-5150.
Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. Saturday in your cap and gown and join us in the Center Building, 1st Floor, to receive your name card and to be grouped with your program for the processional lineup.
There will not be a coat check or area to store items, so please leave anything that will not fit in your pocket at home or with family/friends during the ceremony.
A rehearsal is planned at 2:30 p.m. Friday, June 16 on the west plaza outside of the Center Building. Graduates are encouraged to attend, but attendance is not mandatory.
Graduates must arrive at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, June 17 and report to the Center Building, 1st Floor, where they will receive their name card and lined up with their program group for the ceremony.
We'll update that information on the Commencement webpage, Titan Times newsletter, and also contact students via their @myLane email. Please check your email regularly for updates.
2023 Commencement Photos
We'll have a professional photographer at commencement. Students may access photos to view and purchase directly from the photographer through an online link after the ceremony. LCC is not handling requests for individual photos or photo purchases.
There is no limit and no need for guests to RSVP, however, we encourage graduates to let their guests know that seating will be limited in the gym. The Center building will be open for overflow viewing of the livestream.
Visit the Titan Store on campus to purchase a cap and gown. Cap and gown can be ordered on the Jostens website and in the Titan bookstore. Please refer to the store's website for updated information on store hours. The store operates independently from LCC.
Graduation is the certifying of degrees and certificates.
See the Graduation Application page to apply for your diploma.
Commencement is the annual ceremony Lane has for the graduates it certifies throughout the year. The commencement ceremony is usually held in June.
Your name will appear in the Commencement Program for that school year if you submitted your degree application prior to the deadline.
See the Graduation Application page for details.