Students preparing to complete a career degree or certificate or transfer to a four-year college or university can choose from among a wide variety of offerings to meet their mathematics general education requirements. Those planning to major in mathematics, engineering, physics, or other related fields will find the necessary courses to complete the first two years of their curriculum among the departments offerings.
Visit Advising Resources for help choosing the math courses that meet the needs of your degree or certificate path.
Learn more about:
- Calculator and Course Resources
- Math Course Sequence
- Math Pathways - find the math pathway to get you to your goal
- Math Placement Information
- Math by Term Chart
- Engineering by Term Chart
Math/Engineering Computer Lab
The lab is currently closed. Remote tutoring is available through Academic and Tutoring Services.
Math Placement Information
- Multiple Measures are now being used for placement into mathematics courses!
- Expiration of prerequisites for Math courses have been extended! All Math courses below MTH 251 have prerequisite limits of 2 years (8 terms). All Math courses above and including MTH 251 have prerequisite limits of 5 years.