Interested in Studying Abroad in France?
Improve your French at the University of Normandy in Caen and in Paris.
- Students will spend three weeks in international French classrooms in Caen and five days in Paris visiting the most famous monuments and museums.
- Lane faculty will accompany students.
- Full cost should be under $5,000 including airfare, lodging, Lane credits, meals, group transportation, and excursions.
- Attend French classes across the street from William the Conqueror's castle in Caen.
- Live with a French host family.
- Get to know Paris.
- Visit the D-Day beaches, learn about the history of the Mona Lisa, walk the halls of the Sun King in Versailles, taste a real croissant, and use your French.
Check out our blog, Study Abroad with Lane Community College, featuring posts from the 2016 and 2018 cohorts.
You can also ask questions about the program by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Help us raise funds for students to attend Summer in France. Look out for fundraising activities to be announced soon