Summer in France 2022 has been cancelled.
Improve your French at the University of Normandy in Caen and in Paris.
- Students will spend 3 weeks in international French classrooms in Caen and 5 days in Paris visiting the most famous monuments and museums.
- Lane faculty will accompany students.
- Full cost should be under $5,000 including airfare, lodging, Lane credits, meals, group transportation, and excursions.
- Attend french classes across the street from William the Conqueror's castle in Caen.
- Live with a French host family.
- Get to know Paris.
- Visit the D-Day beaches, learn about the history of the Mona Lisa, walk the halls of the Sun King in Versailles, taste a real croissant, and use your French.
Check out our blog, Study Abroad with Lane Community College, featuring posts from the 2016 and 2018 cohorts.
Information sessions for the Fall will be held on Fridays November 8th, 22nd and December 6 at 1:30 pm in Center 451 (through February).
You can also ask questions about the program by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Help us raise funds for students to attend Summer in France. Look out for fundraising activities to be announced soon