Career Counselors help students:
- clarify interests, strengths, skills, values, personal style, lifestyle preferences, and goals
- explore majors, occupations, and career fields
- lessen confusion and fears about career decision-making
- identify perceived and potential barriers and develop strategies to overcome obstacles
- develop a vision for their future and next steps
- connect with campus and community resources to explore options and develop a plan
To help students get clearer about themselves and explore career options, counselors may recommend one or more:
Lane's Career Counselors: Anthony Hampton and Leslie Soriano-Cervantes
Check out Lane's Career Exploration Center to discover more resources to help you clarify your goals!
Now you can schedule appointments online:
Contact Counseling Center
In-person Counseling - Call 541-463-3600 to schedule or come to the Counseling Center Building 1, room 103.
If you would benefit from a synchronous appointment via Zoom or In-Person in building 1, room 103; students can self-schedule by selecting Schedule an Appointment or calling 541-463-3600.