Registration for the 2023 Welding Camps is now open!
2023 Welding Camps Information for Reference:
Lane is excited to host our second annual welding camp to middle school and high school students. Come learn from instructors with wealthy industry experience and start your foundation of skills and knowledge; leading to a career in welding and fabrication.
Dates and Times
- Middle School students: July 31 - August 3; 8am - 12pm
- High School students: August 7 - 10; 8am to 12pm
- Location for both weeks: Lane's Main Campus, in Building 8, room 111
- Each week has 21 spots. Spots will fill quickly.
- Middle school students are required to be picked up by one of the authorized persons each day. They cannot take the bus home.
Please have the following items every day:
- lunch - microwave and fridge are not available.
- water bottle
- leather shoes
- long pants
Do not wear any synthetic clothing.
Our welding instructors will provide the following materials once you arrive at camp:
- leather gloves
Required Dress Code
- Do not wear any synthetic clothing.