Early Childhood Education - Application Information
- Apply for admission to Lane. Refer to Steps to Enroll and Enrollment Services
- Complete the testing process for new students
- Submit transcripts of previous colleges to LCC Enrollment Services
- Download & Print the Early Childhood Education Admission Requirements
- Download & Print the Program Application
- After new student testing is completed you will be given information regarding a New Student Information Session.
- Jean Bishop, Early Childhood Education Coordinator is available for advising. Please call (541) 463-5287 to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about enrollment into Lane, NSIS, class scheduling or placement testing, please contact the advising office:
Once you are enrolled and have completed the placement tests, to enroll in the student teaching lab class (ECE140) contact: