Summer 2021 Workshops
None scheduled at this time.
Fall, Winter and Spring Term Availability:
Remote services currently available via Zoom. Monday through Friday (8am–5pm)
Summer 2021 Term availability (through August):
There are three options available:
- Beginning July 6th we will be open from 9:00am - 3:00pm Monday and Tuesday throughout the summer term for in person services on campus services. The offices will close for lunch with no services available from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
- Remote Counseling (using Zoom). Use this link to check availability and schedule an appointment. Available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- In-Person Counseling at the main campus starting July 6, 2021. Available Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Call 541-463-3600 to schedule an appointment.
Starting September 20, 2021 appointments will also be available on Fridays.
* Personal Counseling services are limited based on availability. We will do our best to accommodate needs and make referral to community services when appropriate. The college is closed on most Fridays during the summer.
The Counseling Center staff wants Lane students to know we are available to support you. We provide no cost and confidential services.
There are two options available:
- Remote Counseling Appointment (using Zoom). Use this link to schedule an appointment now.
- In-person counseling appointments at the main campus (building #1/1st floor) will begin July 6, 2021. Please call 541-463-3600 to schedule an appointment.
If you have questions, please email CounDept@lanecc.edu
Learning Management System used is Moodle.
Crisis & Community Counseling Resources - Find out more about services available in the community.
Our Mission: Retention Counselors proactively provide support that leads to student success and retention. We foster meaningful connections contributing to clearer academic and career direction, as well as increased confidence, self-advocacy, and motivation. Counselors empower students to recognize and overcome internal and external barriers in order to reach their education and career goals. Access, equity, and inclusion principles help us prioritize our efforts.
Personal, Academic, and Retention Counseling: We provide counseling and resource referrals for students with academic or personal concerns impacting their ability to reach short term and long term goals.
Career Counseling: Through individual counseling, we help students to clarify their interests, strengths, values, and goals; explore majors and career fields; and develop a vision for their future and next steps.