Language Studies Department - American Indian Languages
The Language Studies department offers two years of study in Chinuk Wawa (from 101 to 203), satisfying graduation requirements of the Oregon University System.
- History, Information and Course Objectives
- See the current class schedule for course descriptions
- LCC degree information
- Internships/Coop Ed
Steps to enroll in Chinuk Wawa Course:
- Step 1) Apply for Admissions to get your L number
- Complete the "credit" admissions application
- Select "no degree credit" as your major
- Step 2) Receive L number via email (usually take 3-5 business days)
- Step 3) Register for course
If you prefer to audit the course, you may enroll in the non-credit section by calling (541) 463-6100.