- Very few mutual funds network with brokerage firms. In most cases we have to open an account with mutual fund companies to handle each individual mutual fund gifts. Please contact Wendy Jett, Foundation Director at 541-463-5804 so we can open an account with your mutual fund company.
- Contact the customer service department at your mutual fund company, provide them with the Foundation's account number, and request instructions or forms to transfer your asset to the Foundation's account.
- Send a letter to the Foundation indicating if your gift is:
- Unrestricted or designated for a specific purpose
- The estimated amount of the gift
- The name of the mutual fund.
Mutual fund transfers usually take a much longer time than securities, so plan your gift well in advance of the date you wish to make the transfer.
Lane Community College Foundation is located at:
Lane Community College Foundation
4000 E 30th Ave, Bldg 19, Rm 270
Eugene, Oregon 97405
Please call us at 541-463-5804 if you have questions about this process.
Give now - Make a donation - Lane is an excellent investment
Every gift makes a difference and brings our students closer to achieving their dreams.
Thank you for making a difference!
*The information on this page is not meant as tax advice. To fully understand any implications of your intended contribution for tax purposes, please consult a professional tax advisor.