Testing and Advising
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Complete your required Placement Testing in Cottage Grove
Step 3: Schedule your required New Student Academic Advising Session in Cottage Grove (register below)
Step 4: Register for Classes in mylane
We STRONGLY encourage you to review before placement testing.
Reading, Writing and Math: Free web-based study app
Regular Testing Hours: Proctored and Placement
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Limited after hours testing available. To schedule call: (541) 463-4202
Academic Advisors help students to:
- Learn about Lane's services and programs
- Explore your goals and select the academic path that is best for you
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs
- Identify courses that meet degree requirements at Lane and at universities throughout the state
- Give assistance with understanding Financial Aid Issues.
Standard advising office hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Drop in or call to schedule an appointment with our advisor, Mary at: (541) 463-4201.
Academic Progress Standards
Warning 2, mandatory in-person workshop, "Keys To Success."
Call to schedule at: (541) 463-4201
You must complete your admissions application and placement testing before attending your New Student Academic Advising Session.
Upcoming Academic Advising Sessions
Please use the form below to register. All sessions will be held at 9:30 a.m. If none of these dates work for you, please call Mary Gilroy at: (541) 463-4201.