Testing and Advising
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Complete your required Placement Testing in Cottage Grove
Step 3: Schedule your required New Student Academic Advising Session in Cottage Grove (register below)
Step 4: Register for Classes in mylane
We STRONGLY encourage you to review before placement testing.
Reading, Writing and Math: Free web-based study app
Regular Testing Hours: Proctored and Placement
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Limited after hours testing available. To schedule call: (541)463-4202
Academic Advisors help students to:
- Learn about Lane's services and programs
- Explore your goals and select the academic path that is best for you
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs
- Identify courses that meet degree requirements at Lane and at universities throughout the state
- Give assistance with understanding Financial Aid Issues.
Standard advising office hours:
Monday - Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Drop in or call to schedule an appointment with our advisor, Mary at: (541) 463-4201.
You must complete your admissions application and placement testing before attending your New Student Academic Advising Session.
UPCOMING ACADEMIC ADVISING SESSIONS
- Thurs., Feb. 25, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Thurs., Mar. 3, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Thurs., Mar. 10, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Thurs., Mar. 17, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Call Mary Gilroy to register at: (541) 463-4201.
ACADEMIC PROGRESS STANDARDS
Warning 2, mandatory in-person workshop, "Keys To Success."
Call to schedule at: (541) 463-4201