Testing and Advising
What you need to to do get enrolled in classes at the Cottage Grove campus:
Apply for Admission - Follow the steps on the Getting Started page to apply for admission, etc.
Complete your required Placement Testing in Cottage Grove
Regular Testing Hours: Proctored and Placement
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Limited after hours testing available. To schedule call: (541) 463-4202
We STRONGLY encourage you to review before placement testing.
Reading, Writing and Math: Free web-based study app
You must complete your admissions application and placement testing before attending your New Student Academic Advising Session.
Academic Advisors help students to:
- Learn about Lane's services and programs
- Explore your goals and select the academic path that is best for you
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs
- Identify courses that meet degree requirements at Lane and at universities throughout the state
- Give assistance with understanding Financial Aid Issues.
Standard advising office hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Drop in or call to schedule an appointment with our advisor, Mary at: (541) 463-4201.
Academic Progress Standards
If you are a student attending classes at the Cottage Grove campus and have received a Warning 2, and need to attend a mandatory in-person workshop, "Keys To Success."
Call to schedule at: (541) 463-4201.