Testing and Advising
What you need to enroll in classes:
Apply for Admission - Follow the steps on the Getting Started page to apply for admission, etc.
Complete your required Placement Testing in Cottage Grove
Regular Testing Hours: Proctored and Placement
Monday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 10:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Hours may vary between terms, call to verify (541) 463-4202
Limited after hours testing available. To schedule call: (541) 463-4202
We STRONGLY encourage you to review before placement testing.
Reading, Writing and Math: Free web-based study app
You must complete your admissions application and placement testing before attending your Start Right Advising session.
Academic Advisors help students to:
- Learn about Lane's services and programs
- Explore your goals and select the academic path that is best for you
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs
- Identify courses that meet degree requirements at Lane and at universities throughout the state
- Give assistance with understanding Financial Aid Issues.