The Stash, Rainy Day Food Pantry, Snack Shack
The Clothing Stash
The Stash is a non-profit, free thrift store for current, registered students of Lane Community College. The Stash was originally started in the 1980s with Campus Ministries in a closet in Building 5. Over the years, the Stash has developed into a boutique-like atmosphere and welcomes over 100 students a week!
Everyone is welcome at the Stash! In our efforts to make the Stash is more inclusive, we have taken away the gender labels and vanity sizes to make browsing more comfortable for all students. Feeling good in what you wear is one small change towards taking back your autonomy in the way you take on your world. We hope you can find this at the Stash. Read below for our location, hours, and priority clothing donation list.
Center Building, Room 153
The (Clothing) Stash is currently closed.
We are not accepting donations during this temporary closure.
Rainy Day Food Pantry
The Rainy Day Food Pantry is a student-run, student-led on-campus pantry providing the students of Lane Community College with nutritious food and personal hygiene products. Our food is supplied through a partnership with Food for Lane County and we do our best to cater to those with dietary restrictions. Don't forget to bring your own bag!
Center Building, Room 153
Rainy Day Food Pantry is Open on Tuesdays 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
The pantry is open to all currently enrolled students. Please encourage your students to fill out the Rainy Day Pantry Food Box Order form at least one day in advance so that our team can assemble their order before they arrive. All food boxes are premade. Same day orders and walk-ins will be served on a supply available basis. Selection varies each week based on what we receive from the LCC Learning Garden and FOOD for Lane County. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We accept non-perishable donations!
- All items should be in their original, unopened packaging, recently purchased and in good condition.
- We do not accept food that is past its "best used by" date.
- Read below for priority food donations.
- Please do not leave donations outside the Pantry when we are closed.
Priority Food Donations
- Tuna or other canned fish
- Canned chicken and other meats (including SPAM and Vienna sausages)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Canned tomato products (whole, paste, sauce, diced, stewed, etc.)
- Canned beans (kidney, black, garbanzo, navy, chili, refried, etc.)
- Cooking oils (olive, canola, sesame, etc.)
- Spices and herbs
- Peanut butter and other nut butters
- Jelly or jam
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise)
- Rice and other grains
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Oatmeal packets or other hot cereal
- Vegan food
- Gluten-free food
Other Priority Product Donations:
- Menstrual hygiene products (tampons, pads, menstrual cups)
- Bar soap
- Aluminum foil
- Plastic wrap
The Snack Shack
The Snack Shack is a student-run, student-led convenience store offering snacks and beverages to the students of Lane Community College. Seating is available in the bridge between Buildings 1 and 19!
Building 1, second floor, next to the Multicultural Center.
The ASLCC Snack Shack is currently closed.