Board of Education
Agenda, minutes, policies, and board member contact information:
To improve transparency and increase efficiency, board meeting agendas, board minutes, policies, and board member contact information are now found on BoardDocs.
The Board of Education has primary authority for establishing policies governing the operation of the college and for adopting the college's annual budget. The board's charge is to oversee the development of programs and services that board members believe will best serve the needs of the people of the Lane Community College district.
The board holds public meetings the third Wednesday evening of each month, normally in the Boardroom, Building 3, main campus. Work sessions are held on the first Wednesday of the month and are open to the public.
Meetings for 2019-20 are scheduled as follows:
- September 18, 2019 - Florence Campus
- October 16, 2019
- November 18, 2019
- December 18, 2019
- No Meeting in January
- February 5, 2020 Work Session
- February 19, 2020 Regular Meeting
- March 18, 2020 Regular Meeting
- April 15, 2020 Regular Meeting
- May 20, 2020 Regular Meeting
- June 3, 2020 Work Session
- June 17, 2020 Regular Meeting
- July 1, 2020 Work Session
- July 15, 2020 Regular Meeting
Monthly meeting dates are subject to change and are included on the previous month's agenda. Additional meetings are held as needed.