Associate Degree Nursing
Fall 2021 RN Application Updates:
The Nursing program has added Doula certification to the list of approved Allied Health Certificates for 3 points as long as the information is completely filled in and a copy of the certificate is included with your Forms packet prior to the application deadline. If you have any questions, please contact NursingProgram@lanecc.edu
Application Information and Forms
- How to Download the RN Application
- How to Complete the RN Application
- 2021 LCC RN App Info Packet
- 2021 LCC RN Application Forms 1 & 2
- 2021 LCC RN Nsg Application Volunteer Form
- 2021 LCC RN Online ADM App & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns listed for Lane County residency points
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date|| |
January 4, 2021
February 16, 2021
Interview notify: Apr 7, 2021
Final notify: April 22, 2021 after 5pm
Point Based Application.
All Accepted and Alternate students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation to be determined at a later date.
Students interested in transferring into Lane Nursing from another Nursing Program are required to send an email to Maggie Kruit - Kruitm@lanecc.edu.