Associate Degree Nursing
2019 Application information:
The Fall 2019 Application is now open and will close on February 15, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: All students are required to take the HSRT test prior to submitting their application and we also encourage students to attend a Preparing to Apply Workshop or meet with an advisor prior to applying. The schedules for both the HSRT & Preparing to Apply Workshops are posted and have limited entry. You must register at the links above prior to attending, so please sign up early as we will not be adding dates/times unless all posted dates/times are filled to capacity.
- 2019 LCC RN App Info Packet
- 2019 LCC RN Application Forms 1 & 2
- LCC RN Nsg Application Volunteer Verification Form
- 2019 LCC RN Online Adm App & Pmt Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns listed for Lane County residency points
|2019 Application Opens||2019 Application Closes||Notification Date||2019 Application Highlights|
December 17, 2018
February 15, 2019
Interview notify: April 3, 2019
Final notify: April 24, 2019
Point Based Application.
All applicants MUST be available all day on Monday, April 15, 2019 for interviews in order to proceed in the application process, if you are invited and MUST attend the Mandatory Orientation in May (date to be determined.)
HSRT proctored test is required to apply and dates will be posted in the Fall 2019 RN Application Information Packet.
Students interested in transferring into Lane Nursing from another Nursing Program are required to send an email to Maggie McHugh McHugh@lanecc.edu.