Associate Degree Nursing
2017 Application information:
- Fall 2017 RN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2017 RN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2017 RN Online Application and Payment Instructions
- Advising Workshops
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|2017 Application Opens||2017 Application Closes||Notification Date||2017 Application Highlights|
January 3, 2017
February 15, 2017
Interview notify: April 5, 2017
Final notify: April 25, 2017
Point Based Application.
All applicants MUST be available on Apr 17, 2017 for interviews, if you are invited, to proceed in the application process.
BI 234 is a Fall entry requirement for 2017.
MTH 098 will not be accepted after Fall 2016 on future LCC RN applications.
Students interested in transferring into Lane Nursing from another Nursing Program are required to send an email to email@example.com.