Associate Degree Nursing
2020 Application information:
Please Note: HSRT dates will be scheduled for January 8, 16, 21, 24, 27 & 31, February 4, 6, 10 & 13. You MUST take the HSRT prior to applying to the program on one of these scheduled dates. Schedule an HSRT test.
The Nursing program has added Doula certification to the list of approved Allied Health Certificates for 3 points as long as the information is completely filled in and a copy of the certificate is included with your Forms packet prior to the application deadline. If you have any questions, please contact NursingProgram@lanecc.edu
- How to Download the RN Application
- RN Application Tips
- 2020 LCC RN App Info Packet
- 2020 LCC RN Application Forms 1 & 2 - Updated 1/3/20
- 2020 LCC RN Nsg Application Volunteer Form
- 2020 LCC RN Online ADM App & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns listed for Lane County residency points
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date|| |
January 6, 2020
February 18, 2020
Interview notify: April 8, 2020
Final notify: April 23, 2020
Point Based Application.
All applicants MUST be available all day on Monday, April 20, 2020 for interviews in order to proceed in the application process, if you are invited and MUST also attend the Mandatory Orientation on 6/4/20 5-7:30pm.
HSRT proctored test is required to apply. (Please note that you may ONLY take the HSRT test 1 time per application year and you may take it at any time between January 8, 2020 and February 13, 2020.)
Students interested in transferring into Lane Nursing from another Nursing Program are required to send an email to Maggie Kruit - Kruitm@lanecc.edu.