Center for Accessible Resources Advisors work closely with students to learn about their particular needs. Our goal is to provide students with the resources — accommodations, strategies and support — to improve access to the learning environment.
In order to receive accommodations:
- Submit an application, along with paperwork confirming a disability.
- Attend a student interview with a Center for Accessible Resources Advisor to discuss possible accommodations.
The following checklist and forms can assist you...
- Have you completed an orientation? If not, please visit Orientation Details
- Please complete the Application form online. Visit our Online Application.
- Alternate versions of this application are avaible upon request.
- Submit disability paperwork that describes how your disability affects you in the learning environment. This may include any of the following:
- Copies of Medical Records.
- Evaluations or Diagnostic Reports.
- Please contact Center for Accessible Resources if you need to obtain records from High School Records offices or Social Security.
- Make copies of all documentation for your own records.
- Send or bring the forms to our office at:
Lane Community College, Center for Accessible Resources
Building 1, Room 218
4000 E. 30th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405
or Fax to (541) 463-4739
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have had an opportunity to review the information, we will contact you to make an interview appointment to discuss your application and accommodation needs.
Information about your disability is considered a highly confidential part of your educational records which is protected by federal law (Federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).