Environmental Services (EVS) QuickCourse
As the world continues to battle the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), many people are understandably concerned about returning to work in a multi-employee office, going out to eat at a restaurant, staying in a hotel, returning to school…the list goes on. Similarly, business owners are concerned about how to keep their employees and customers safe.
In this self-paced, online course, we will address some of those concerns, using the latest information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and others by explaining how the virus is transmitted and how we all might help to slow the spread of infection through proper cleaning and disinfection. This is an informational course only, it is not a certification program.
Cost is $69. Full scholarships for students who work within the city limits of Florence are available from the City of Florence. Email Sarah.Moehrke@ci.florence.or.us or visit www.ci.florence.or.us for information on how to apply.
- Module 1 – Stopping the Spread of Infection
- Module 2 – Cleaning and Disinfecting at Home
- Module 3 – Cleaning Recommendations for Businesses
- Module 4 – Resource Information
How to Register
- Visit ce.lanecc.edu to set up a profile and register for class. If you have already created a profile, go to step 8.
- Click "Create a New Profile" and fill out the form
- You must fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Your L number is not required
- Use your email address for your username
- Create a password of your choice
- Once your profile has been set up you are ready to register
- Search for a class by clicking "courses" in the left hand column or in the search field on the upper right of the page
- Add your class to the shopping cart and checkout to finalize your registration