Want more information?
Jumpstart your Career!
- Health Professions
- Early Childhood Education
- Culinary Arts
- Industrial Technology
In Person Services: Career Pathways will be open from 9:00am - 3:00pm on Monday and 9:00am - 6:00pm on Thursday for in person services in Building 4, Room 210.
The Career Pathways Department is dedicated to serving students and community members pursuing short-term, workforce-based training. We support dislocated workers, GED students, English Language Learners, and many other individuals wishing to develop technical skills and improve their employment opportunities.
Short-Term Training That Leads to Long-Term Careers
- Short-term Workforce-Based Training: Get a certificate within a year that leads to a job in a career technical field, including Career Pathways Certificates as well as Continuing Education career training opportunities.
- Supplemental and Customized Coursework: PASS Lane and the Occupational Skills programs offer academic support and individualized programs designed to support you.
- Career Coaching and Navigation Services: Students will enroll in success planning and work with a coach to help achieve their goals. In addition, coaches work collaboratively with faculty as well as on and off campus partners to help you successfully complete training and enter a career.
- Community Connections and Resources: Connect with agencies throughout Lane County to access community resources and social benefits. Through our STEP program and coaching services, students learn to navigate external financial and community resources.
- Career Pathways Certificates: Short-term Career Technical credit-based certificates.
- PASS Lane: CTE options for English Language Learners, GED students, and other students needing extra academic support.
- Occupational Skills: Individually customized certificates with an emphasis on work experience based learning.
- STEP at Lane: Coaching and support for LCC students who are SNAP recipients.
- Career Coaching: for Career Pathways Students.
- Other opportunities at LCC such as: GED in Spanish, GED preparation & College Ready (ABSE), ESL and ESL Bridges.
For more questions on Career Pathways contact email@example.com.