Learn about Career Pathways!
- Short-term Training Options
- Career Pathway Certificates
- Career Coaching with PASSLane and STEP Programs
Now Enrolling for Summer:
Baking & Pastry [PDF]
What are Career Pathways?
A Career Pathway is a series of connected education and training programs and student support services that enable individuals to secure a job or advance in a demand industry or occupation. Career Pathways focus on easing and facilitating student transition from high school to community college; from pre-college courses to credit postsecondary programs; and from community college to university or employment.
Career Pathways Goals:
- To improve access to Career Technical educational opportunities.
- To improve connections between community workforce agencies, employers and CTE educational opportunities
- To articulate and ease student transitions across the education continuum from high school to community college; from pre-college (ABE/GED/ESL) to credit post-secondary; and from community college to university or employment.
For more questions on Career Pathways contact Rosa Lopez at email@example.com.