Math/Engineering Computer Lab - Building 16, Room 222
- The Computer Lab in Bldg. 16/Room 222 is designated primarily for Lane Math and Engineering Students.
- The lab includes 37 PC's all with Windows 7 operating system and each machine has specialty Math and Engineering software installed, such as SolidWorks and MatLab.
- The room has a Lab Technician on duty for several hours a week. The hours vary each term. See the calendar posted near the door for the schedule.
- The room is kept locked during all unattended hours but is still available for use 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. unless reserved for a class.
- If the room is locked and unattended, call or locate the Lab Coordinator, Robin Geyer, Building 16, Room 223 or call 541-463-3174.
Logging onto the lab computers:
Log ON Screen "Novel Client for Windows"
- UserName: L number
- Password: Student myLane Password
Assign/Drop on PC's in Lab Information - Finding and Dropping Assignments in Assign/Drop
Network Storage Space information - As a Lane student you have access to Network Storage Space each term.