Classes at Florence Center
View listings of term classes:
Lane Community College offers thousands of credit classes each year in 80 different disciplines and program areas. Students can take college transfer courses or classes specific to a particular program such as nursing. Florence Center offers advising and placement testing for new credit students.
Continuing Education Classes
LCC Florence has a vibrant continuing education program, offering a variety of enrichment classes, professional development courses, and an Outward Ventures Program – off campus learning and cultural opportunities.
1) Register online. If you have previously enrolled in classes and have an L (Lane) number, log in to myLane and register for your class via myEnrollment.
2) Register by phone. Call the Florence Center at (541) 997-8444.
3) Register in person. Stop by the Florence Center at 3149 Oak Street.
What degrees and certificates are available at LCC Florence?
Proctored Tests at the Florence Center
Many telecourses and online classes are offered at the Florence Center each term. The Florence Center hours for online and telecourse testing are:
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Students will need to make testing appointments by calling the Florence Center at (541) 997-8444.
Accessibility and Accommodations:
It is Lane's goal that learning experiences be as accessible as possible. If you anticipate or experience physical or academic barriers based on disability, please let us know immediately so that we can discuss options.
Or you may contact Center for Accessible Resources to discuss potential accommodations: