Contact Enrollment Services
Our hours for all services are Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm. Lane is closed on Fridays during the summer.
- In person - Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am until 3pm and we will close for lunch with no services available from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
- Remote Services - 8:30am until 5pm Monday through Friday - Lane is closed on Fridays during the Summer.
We have a number of service options available to you through phone, chat, email and Zoom appointments. For information on how to access these services please see below.
Please do not come to campus to drop documents. Enrollment Services is working remotely, please check our forms page for specifics for each form regarding how to submit electronically.
Use our webform for best service. Our direct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a student, always use your @my.lanecc.edu student email to contact us, and watch for our response there. If you are not a student, or if you have not yet received your student email address, you may use your personal email or use our webform.
- Log into your Lane Student Email account (email@example.com). You must initiate chat from your Lane email account.
- On the left side will be a "+" sign next to your name. If you hover the mouse over it, it will say "New Conversation." Click the "+" link to initiate the chat.
- Where it says "Enter name, email, or phone" enter firstname.lastname@example.org and then hit Enter.
- You will now have a chat box where you will be able to type in your question.
- Click "Send Invite" if this is the first time chatting.
- We will respond as quickly as possible.
If you have a need for a direct conversation using Zoom, at a specific time, we have set up an appointment system for you to schedule a time. You will need your L number and date of birth to sign in.
Appointment hours: Our appointments are available for 15 minute intervals from 8:30 am- 5:00 pm, M, T, W, and F, from 10:30 am-5 pm Thursdays.
Set your appointment here: Enrollment Services Appointment System