Hire an LCC Intern
Co-op, simple process, simple forms!
- Contact the Coop Coordinator for internships in your field.
- Describe the position you would like to offer a co-op student
- You and the Co-op Coordinator will jointly establish a process for referring to your qualified students
Once you have selected a student, you'll sign an agreement form which is also signed by the student and a cooperative education coordinator. This agreement documents:
- Your willingness to provide a work experience to the student
- The student's willingness to be placed in your organization
- The college's support of the placement as an educational activity for the student and allows the college to provide workers compensation insurance for non-paid students
At the end of each work term, you will be provided with an evaluation form for each student. Your evaluation of the student will be used to help determine the student's grade. (More information on your role as an employer in this partnership is available here.)
Contact the Co-op Coordinator for internships in your field.