Lane Child and Family Center
News & Announcements
Recent Immunization Data is now available:
We Have Openings For Summer!
We are following all Health and Safety Protocols from the Early Learning Division, please call us for a tour or more information! You can reach us at 541-463-5517. We look forward to hearing from you.
Enrollment is open to student families, community and staff. Come visit our program in action. The center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (closed on Fridays during summer term) and serves children 30 months through 5 years old.
The Lane Child and Family Center is a state licensed preschool/child care program serving families on LCC main campus. The program is one of three centers in Lane County accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and rated 5 stars by Oregon's Quality Rating and Improvement System. The Center is a teacher preparation school and parent cooperative.
We provide opportunities for children to explore, discover and experiment with a wide variety of materials in a safe and emotionally responsive environment. Teachers respect each child's unique needs and allow development at his or her own pace. We encourage positive parent-child interaction, parent involvement and consistent care between school and home.
The program provides financial assistance to help reduce the child care fees for eligible families.
The center offers full and part time childcare and the following:
- Large, well-staffed classrooms with experienced teachers who work alongside LCC Early Childhood Education students
- Spacious outdoor natural playscapes and learning garden
- Nutritious food provided for breakfast, lunch and snack
- Parent observation rooms to view classroom activities
- All staff have CPR/First Aide Training
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation
- Oregon's Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS Quality Program) - Lane Child and Family Center rated 5 Stars
Lane Child & Family Center video:
Unable to view this video? View it on video.lanecc.edu