Lane Community College
Affirmative Action Plan Year 2017
For Females and Minorities
In accordance with 41 §CFR-2.10 federal contractors are required to administer an affirmative action program to ensure equal employment opportunity. In compliance with and in good faith, this narrative text contains the following components: Designation of responsibility for implementation, identification of problem areas, a detailed action-oriented program and information on internal audit conditions.
- Plan Year 2017 - AAP Narrative
- Plan Year 2017 - Incumbency v. Estimated Availability Summary (Placement Goals)
In implementing this written Affirmative Action Program, it is the responsibility of the company’s administrators, supervisors and managers to work with the Human Resources and the Chief Diversity Officer to:
- Assist in the identification of problem areas, formulating solutions, and establishing departmental goals and objectives when appropriate.
- Review the qualifications of all applicants and employees to ensure qualified individuals are treated in a non-discriminatonatory manner when hiring, promotion, transfer, andtermination actions occur.
Please direct comments to:
Chief Human Resources Officer, Dennis Carr, M.S.I.R. PHR/SPHR,
(541) 463-5585 or (541) 463-5586
Lane Community College,
4000 30th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon, 97405-0640