Drop-In Advising Calendar
Advisors try to keep their schedules updated for drop-in advising appointments as much as possible, but schedules are subject to change
Academic advisors are communicating with students via email, Zoom appointments, and phone. For the most up-to-date drop-in advising hours, call the Academic Advising Center at 541-463-3800.
Click on the calendar day below and your Career Community area to find Drop-in Zoom Advising times.
- Individual advising on a first-come, first-serve basis, max 15 minutes each.
- Students need to have completed all Steps to Enroll first.
- Bring questions that pertain to current and next term only.
- *Not* suitable for SAP or max timeframe discussions.
- Students must show up at least 15 minutes prior to the end of the advising hour.
Your Career Community might not have Drop-in Zoom hours just yet, in which case you can email them or Schedule a Zoom Appointment.
AdvTech = Advanced Technology & Industrial Trades
Business & Culinary Arts/HRTM = Hospitality, Restaurant, Tourism Management
CIT = Computer Information Technology
HP = Health Professions
SciMath = Science, Math, Engineering, and Pre-Med
SocSciLLCEd = Social Science, Language, Literature, Communication & Education