Welcome to Academic and Tutoring Services
Spring End-of-Term Service Updates
- New! Drop-in Study Jam sessions every day we are open from June 3 - June 12. Find out times and the Zoom room meeting information in the Lane Support Hub.
- Final day for appointment-based tutoring is Wednesday, June 10. Tutors and Early Outreach Specialists will be available via the Drop-in Study Jam sessions June 11 and 12.
Spring Term Tutoring Information - Find Us in Moodle in the Lane Support Hub
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All spring term students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop in to our Zoom room, find links and handouts, and learn about how to chat with and email tutors.
- For questions about tutoring or Early Outreach, call (541) 357-7209 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For email or chat support, email email@example.com between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For Zoom-based appointments with tutors, you can go directly to lanecc.mywconline.com. Appointments are available 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 and 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday, and 10:00 - 2:00 Saturday.
- No appointment? No problem!
- Drop into our tutoring Zoom room. Go to the Lane Support Hub in Moodle to click our direct link. We're available 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 and 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday, and 10:00 - 2:00 Saturday.
- Send papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive feedback within 24 hours for papers submitted Monday - Friday and within 48 hours over weekends.
- Need support when Lane tutors are unavailable? Go to:
Tutoring is free for all Lane students with a current L#.
To find out more about what each tutoring center is offering online, use the dropdown menu. It will help you find out which resource center is the best place to go for tutoring for your current classes/assignments. If you know which center works best for you, click on the center name below to find hours, locations, and other resources they provide.
Business Resource Center (BRC) CIT Lab Math Resource Center (MRC) Music, Dance, and Theater Resource Center Science Resource Center(SRC) Social Science Resource Room Tutor Central Writing Center + Early Outreach & Referral Online eTutoring
Casey Reid - Academic and Tutoring Services Lead Coordinator
Office: Center Building, Room 216
All students who use a tutor will be asked to add a non-credit, tuition-free CRN# once per term. This allows Lane to receive reimbursement from the state for services provided to students.