Welcome to Academic and Tutoring Services
Fall Term Tutoring Information - Find Us in Zoom and in Moodle in the Lane Support Hub
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All fall term students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop into our Zoom room, find links and handouts, and chat with and email tutors.
September 30 - December 9 weekday hours:
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays - Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
October 17 - December 5 weekend hours: Saturdays 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our shared Zoom room: Lane Support Hub Zoom Room. (Make sure you have updated Zoom recently.)
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Send papers to email@example.com. You will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
- Sign up for Zoom-based appointments at lanecc.mywconline.com. (Here's a video about how to register and sign up for appointments: WCOnline instructions.) You'll meet your tutor in the Lane Support Hub Zoom Room.
- We can also arrange for extended chat sessions if you do not want to or cannot use Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? We want to hear from you.
- For questions about tutoring or Early Outreach, call (541) 357-7209 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For email or chat support, email email@example.com between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Need support when Lane tutors are unavailable? Go to Live eTutoring.
Tutoring is free for all Lane students with a current L#.
To find out more about what each tutoring center is offering online, use the dropdown menu. It will help you find out which resource center is the best place to go for tutoring for your current classes/assignments. If you know which center works best for you, click on the center name below to find hours, locations, and other resources they provide.
Business Resource Center (BRC) CIT Lab Math Resource Center (MRC) Music, Dance, and Theater Resource Center Science Resource Center(SRC) Social Science Resource Room Tutor Central Writing Center + Early Outreach & Referral Online eTutoring
Casey Reid - Academic and Tutoring Services Lead Coordinator
Office: Center Building, Room 216
All students who use a tutor will be asked to add a noncredit, tuition-free CRN# once per term. This allows Lane to receive reimbursement from the state for services provided to students.