Welcome to Academic and Tutoring Services
Spring Term Tutoring Information - Find Us in Zoom and in Moodle in the Lane Support Hub
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop into our Zoom room, find links and handouts, and chat with and email tutors.
March 29 - June 9 weekday hours:
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays - Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
April 17 - June 5 weekend hours: Saturdays 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our shared Zoom room: Lane Support Hub Zoom Room (Make sure you have updated Zoom recently.)
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Send papers to email@example.com and you will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
- Sign up for Zoom-based appointments at lanecc.mywconline.com. (Here's a video about how to register and sign up for appointments: WCOnline instructions You'll meet your tutor in the Lane Support Hub Zoom Room.
- We can also arrange for extended chat sessions if you do not want to or cannot use Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? We want to hear from you.
- For questions about tutoring or Early Outreach, call (541) 463-5282 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- For email or chat support, email email@example.com between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Need support when Lane tutors are unavailable? Go to Live eTutoring.
Tutoring is free for all Lane students with a current L#.
Casey Reid - Academic and Tutoring Services Lead Coordinator
Office: Center Building, Room 216
All students who use a tutor will be asked to add a noncredit, tuition-free CRN# once per term. This allows Lane to receive reimbursement from the state for services provided to students.