Welcome to Academic and Tutoring Services
Fall Term Tutoring Information - Find Us in Zoom and in Moodle in the Lane Support Hub and in Discord in the LCC Tutoring Annex
Find (or meet) your favorite tutor or Early Outreach Specialist online in the Get Help Here: Lane Support Hub in Moodle. All students are enrolled in this free Moodle support space. Go there to drop into our Zoom room or Discord server, find links and handouts, and chat with and email tutors.
September 27 - December 11 hours:
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-8
- Friday 9-5
- Saturday 11-2 starting Oct. 16
No appointment needed: just drop in!
- Drop into our shared Zoom room: Lane Support Hub Zoom Room (Make sure you have updated Zoom recently.)
- Drop into the LCC Tutoring Annex in Discord (that link provides an invitation).
- Chat with us in the Lane Support Hub in Moodle.
- Send papers to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive feedback within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Want to make sure to have time with your tutor?
- Sign up for Zoom-based appointments at lanecc.mywconline.com. (Here's a video about how to register and sign up for appointments: WCOnline instructions You'll meet your tutor in the Lane Support Hub Zoom Room.
- We can also arrange for extended chat sessions if you do not want to or cannot use Zoom. Email us at email@example.com.
Questions? We want to hear from you.
- For email or chat support, email firstname.lastname@example.org between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
- Need support when Lane tutors are unavailable? Go to Live eTutoring.
Tutoring is free for all Lane students with a current L#.
Sara Pittman and Jenn Kepka - Academic and Tutoring Services Coordinators
All students who use a tutor will be asked to add a noncredit, tuition-free CRN# once per term. This allows Lane to receive reimbursement from the state for services provided to students.