The Lane Longhouse is a multi-use facility available to all students and provides program and classroom space for culturally appropriate activities.
Examples of such classes and activities could include:
- American Indian Language classes
- Ethnic Studies classes
- Native American Studies
- Credit and non-credit classes on Native American culture
- Activities and events sponsored by the Native American Student Program and the Native American Student Association
In order to ensure that activities that take place in the Lane Long House are in keeping with the spirit and purpose of this type of facility, the Lane Longhouse operates under the auspices of the Native American Student Program Coordinator as part of the Student Life and Leadership Development Department. In addition, a Longhouse advisory committee will assist the Native American Student Program Coordinator in reviewing guidelines for use of the facility by campus and community groups as needed.
- Want to reserve the Longhouse for a class or activity? Find out more.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Reservations for fall term will be accepted August 15 of each year.
Grand Opening Ceremony Dec. 3, 2010