Dental Clinic: (541) 463-5206
Off campus at 2460 Willamette St., Upper Level
- Health Professions Program 2018 Applications Dates and Deadlines
- Health Professions requires all students to submit appropriate personal information
- Minimum GPA requirement at graduation
- Standards of Conduct in the Use of Social Media for Health Professions
The Health Professions Division offers a variety of programs and classes to assist individuals wishing to enter healthcare careers. The excellence of each program is evidenced by our graduates' high scores on licensing board exams and rapid employment. All programs are accredited from governing boards.
As a community service, the Health Professions Division also provides a low cost Dental Clinic. The clinic supplements our Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Programs. See below for additional information.
Program application requirements and processes vary and may differ from year-to-year. Programs begin fall term (exception is the EMT Basic class series which also runs a Spring/Summer series).
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Counseling and Advising for Health Professions Students.
Services are available to assist you with term planning and meeting program and application requirements.
- Dental Clinic
- Healthcare Programs - Continuing Education (non-credit)
Programs include Massage Therapist, Medical Receptionist, Nursing Assistant (CNA), Pharmacy Technician, and Phlebotomy.
Dental Clinic Appointments
If you have not had a dental visit within the past two years, call (541) 463-5206 to schedule a screening appointment. The Lane Dental Hygiene Clinic offers low cost cleanings, X-rays and sealants. Limited restorative appointments are available winter and spring terms.