Fees and Charges
Fees for students who live permanently in the U.S. :
- Material Fee (per class): $15
- Transportation Fee (per term): $27
- Technology Fee (per term): $5
- Student Services Fee (per term): $10
Please note: English classes are FREE for students who live in the U.S. permanently for winter term 2021 only.
We offer scholarships for students who are in need. Please apply online for the scholarships.
Payments can be made on behalf of student by sponsoring companies or individuals by visiting the Third Party Payment page for step-by-step instructions on how to pay.
Fees for International Students:
- Class Fee (per term):
- Writing & Grammar A-F: $1,320
- Reading & Oral Skills A-D: $1,320
- Reading E-F: $660
- Listening and Speaking E-F: $660
- ESL Combined Skills 0-6: $660
- International Student Fee
- Full-time International Student: $250
- Part-time International Student: $125
- Material Fee (per class): $15 (waived for winter term 2021)
- Resource Fee (per term): $32 (waived for winter term 2021)
Fees for international students are subject to change, please visit the International Programs page for more detailed information.