Are You a Student Looking to Receive Credit for On The Job Experience?
Start Your Co-op Internship Experience Now!
Co-op internships are flexible and rewarding. Begin a co-op internship any time during the school term. You will gain on-the-job experience in a business or organization which adds meaning and direction to your total education.
Co-op Offers You Opportunities To:
- Earn up to 18 credits for paid employment
- Develop job skills and self-confidence
- Receive guidance in career expectations and demands
- Locate part-time or full-time employment
- Explore and confirm career choice
- Develop job contacts and a work history (looks great on your resume)
- Get instruction and practice in resume preparation and job interviewing skills
Are you ready to begin your Co-op Experience?
Are you a current LCC student? Contact the Co-op Coordinator in your subject area for more information about setting up a Co-op internship.