The Mid-Cycle Report is conducted in the third year of a seven year cycle and provides evidence of mission fulfillment and sustainability in year seven. It is meant to assist in determining if the process of outcome assessment will lead to a successful year seven self evaluation. This Mid-Cycle report also includes addenda in response to previous recommendations. In October, 2017, NWCCU provided a response to our Mid-Cycle report.
February 2018 - Letter from NWCCU accepting our mid-cycle report, noting status on recommendations, and removing the warnings from our last accreditation visit. (Note-if you need this letter in a different format, contact the President's office with your request)
Ad Hoc Report
2016 Ad Hoc Report NWCCU's July 2016 letter accepting the responses to Recommendations 2 and 7, recognizing that the college is substantially in compliance with respect to Recommendation 6, and issuing a Warning for the responses to Recommendations 4 and 5 is available at: NWCCU July 2016 Letter
- 2015 Year One Self-Evaluation Report. NWCCU's letter accepting the Year One Self-Evaluation Report is available at: NWCCU February 2016 Letter
- 2014 Year Seven Self-Evaluation Report. The evidence website for the report is available at: Self-Study Evidence.The 2014 site evaluation report is available at: Evaluators' Report. Lane's response to their 2014 report is available at: Response to Evaluators' Report. NWCCU's 2015 letter reaffirming Lane's accreditation is available at: NWCCU Letter.
- Institutional Self-Study (2004)
- 2004 Comprehensive NWCCU Evaluation
- Year One Self-Evaluation Report
- Appendices, Year One Report
- Year One Peer Evaluation Report
- Year Three Self-Evaluation Work