FAA Testing - Information
Information | Available Tests
Where are the FAA tests given?
Corvallis Aero Service
5695 SW Airport Place
Corvallis, OR 97333
What tests can I take?
You can take most FAA computer-assisted examinations at Corvallis Aero Service. You may also take exams for FCC licenses.
What does it cost?
Most FAA exams cost $165 per test. The retesting fee is also $165.
How do I set up a testing session?
To make your appointment for the FAA testing, you must call PSI Online directly. Phone (800) 211-2754. You will need a credit or debit card.
Before calling, make sure you have your authorization to test, know the name of the test you need to take, and have your credit/debit card number ready. They will set up an appointment for you at our test center.
To cancel a test and get a refund, you must call PSI Online at least 24 to 48 hours before your appointment (varies based on test).
What do I need to bring?
You must bring your test authorization AND current photo identification, such as your driver's license, passport, or military ID.
Authorization - Bring documents that show you are authorized for the test you need to take.
We must copy most authorizations for our files.
Examples include a graduation certificate, an airman's authorization for written test, an airman's written test report (for a retake), or an instructor's certification.
In addition, check whether some specific Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) apply to the test you want to take. If they do apply to you, bring evidence that you qualify.
- Valid government-issued photo identification.
- Photo identification must list your name, current address, date of birth, signature, and contain a recent photograph.
- We are required to copy it for our files.
- If your photo ID does not contain your current address, please bring proof of your current address.
- If you are NOT a U.S. Citizen, you must provide your current (5 years or less) passport, in addition to another form of valid government-issued photo identification.
When can I take a test?
You will need to make an appointment through PSI Online. You will need to be on time for your test because of required instruction. All tests will start at the same time.
FAA conforms to EEOC and ADA Requirements