Did You Know?
RTEC Start Planning for Fall Term
For Advising Contact:
HSC Student Advisors:
Fall, Winter & Spring Terms
Regional Technical and Early College
Take a Career Pathway Course
What is RTEC?
RTEC (Regional Technical and Early College) are career/technical courses not available at your high school. These courses can get you on your way on a Career Pathway to your future.
Who is eligible?
High School juniors and seniors currently enrolled in a local high school, who are interested in taking introductory and pre-requisite courses for a jump start into career technical interest areas.
Currently Available RTEC Courses:
- Computer Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Flight Technolgy
- GIS Mapping
- Health Professions
- Human Services
View the complete list of Lane School of Professional and Technical Careers Programs. Many other career technical courses may also be available on an individual basis. Consult with your guidance counselor or our Advisors in the High School Connections Office:
- Talk to your Transition Counselor or Principal to see if your high school has funding for these courses.
- All high schools can assist students in identifying courses and helping students receive both high school and college credits
- Tuition Chart
HOW DO I APPLY FOR RTEC?
- Apply for admission and choose the Credit Application - First time in college.
- Make an appointment for placement testing at Lane CC or check with your transition counselors to see if testing can be taken at your high school.
- You will need to meet minimum score requirements. Reading, Writing and Math test are required.
- Have your counselor complete a High School Partnership Referral form
- Fax a copy of form to the High School Connections office, Fax: (541) 463-4734 and send original to the School District office for approval.
- Contact Brenda Williams (541) 463-3443 email@example.com or Nathan Lee (541) 463-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org. They will discuss course choices, schedules, plans and registration.
- School District will send signed forms to Pam McClelland in the High School Connections Office Pam's email is email@example.com
- School District Officials will set up a payment schedule with Sponsored Accounts.
- High School Connections phone is (541) 463-5521
Contact the High School Connections office at (541) 463-5521.