Refund Request Information and Form
Refund Request Information
If you were unable to complete a course due to circumstance beyond your control, you may file an online Refund Request. If approved, a tuition refund of 25% to 100% will be applied to your account.
Refunds do not change the grade assigned by your instructor, nor do they refund transportation fees and other course fees. Notification of the outcome of your appeal will be sent to your MyLane email address within 30 days of receipt.
Wait. You may not need to file a refund request….
If your issues are related to the quality of instruction, your educational experience,you feel you have been miss-advised, or you should have been "no show" dropped, use the complaint process. Your complaint will be reviewed by the appropriate college administrator.
If you think there is an error on your account, don’t file a request. Contact Enrollment Services within 30 days and we will look into the matter for you. If you are not happy with the outcome, then you can file a refund request.
Refund request requirements
All requirements must be met before your refund request will be considered. Before submitting your request, carefully review the information below.
- Form: Complete the online “Refund Request Form for Credit Classes” below
- Documentation: Include independent documentation that supports the reason for your request, along with any information you believe would be helpful to the committee in making their decision.
- Submission deadline: Your refund appeal must be received by the college within 30 days from the end of the term.
Contact the following departments for petitions about Community Education classes:
- Small Business Development Center, 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 304, Eugene, OR 97401
- Continuing Education, 101 W. 10th Ave., Suite 119, Eugene, OR 97401
Refund Request Form for Credit Classes
Refund requests are only considered for circumstances clearly beyond a student's control and must be turned in by 30 days after the end of the term you are requesting a refund for.
Please review the Refund Request Information above for full details regarding a request before you complete the form below.
If you have documented medical or emergency reasons why you were unable to drop your class by the refund deadline, use this form to request a refund. Review the Refund Request Information above for details about filing a request.
If you have questions about whether you might be eligible to receive a refund, or how to do so, please email Enrollment Services Advisors at AskLane@lanecc.edu.