Career Exploration Center
Remote Drop-In Services through Support Hub: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm and 1:30-3:00pm - Enter the Support Hub by going to lanecc.edu/hub. Wait for a Lane staff to let you into the Zoom room.
In-Person Drop-In Services: Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00am-12:30pm and 1:30-3:00pm in Building 1, first floor.
We are also available by phone, email, or Zoom appointments: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
We've compiled some excellent job search resources to help students and graduates plan effective job searches and look for employment, including COVID-19 related links.
We provide high-quality career assessment tools and career information resources to help students learn more about themselves, explore their options, clarify their direction, create a vision for their future, and take steps toward their goals.
- We recognize each students' unique strengths, interests, and values and their desire to create authentic, meaningful lives.
- We refer students to counselors for more in-depth career counseling and personal development.
- We collaborate with--and support--student success and retention programs, such as First-Year Experience and Guided Pathways.
- We connect students with campus and community resources to support their success and goal attainment.
Check out our new online, mobile-friendly career exploration tools!
- Career Coach Identify your career interests; explore career fields and Lane's programs; get regional job postings, wages, and outlook for occupations. Download the Career Coach instructions here.
- Roadtrip Nation Explore careers and college majors related to your top interests; learn how people find fulfilling careers; watch video interviews of people in a wide variety of unique career fields. Download the Roadtrip Nation instructions here.
- Students use School Code: GOTITANS
- Faculty/Staff use School Code: LCCSTAFF
- What Can I Do With This Major? Discover types of career fields and employers related to over 80 majors; learn strategies to make you a strong candidate; get resources for more research.