Announcements & Events:
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic advisors are communicating with students via email, Zoom appointments and drop-ins, and phone.
Remote Support through Support Hub: Monday – Thursday 9:00am - 12:30 and 1:00pm - 3:00pm - Enter the Support Hub by going to lanecc.edu/hub. Wait for a Lane staff to let you into the Zoom. Remote help via phone, email, or Zoom, open Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
An Academic Advisor can help you:
- build a term-by-term course planner
- obtain up-to-date information regarding Lane's programs
- learn how prior college credits may be used toward Lane degrees and certificates
- understand college procedures and policies
- connect to campus and community resources
What to bring to your advising visit:
- unofficial transcripts from all prior colleges attended
- all of your questions!