Lane's Academic Advisors assist students in planning and meeting their educational goals.
Due to health concerns stemming from COVID-19, academic advisors are communicating with students via email, Zoom appointments, and phone.
Please contact us via your program's advising email proxy, or AcademicAdvising@lanecc.edu, or our front desk staff via phone 541-463-3800 if you need assistance. In each email correspondence, please include your full name, L#, and your specific questions so that we can respond efficiently and effectively. If you are a prior college student contacting us for the first time, please use our contact form to submit unofficial copies of your college transcripts for review.
An Academic Advisor can help you:
- build a term-by-term course planner
- obtain up-to-date information regarding Lane's programs
- learn how prior college credits may be used toward Lane degrees and certificates
- understand college procedures and policies
- connect to campus and community resources
What to bring to your advising visit:
- unofficial transcripts from all prior colleges attended
- all of your questions!